IFH Mostly Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN PEACE IFH

2 posters

Go down

REST IN PEACE IFH Empty REST IN PEACE IFH

Post by Blake00 12/10/2019, 14:46

Hey guys,

Saw your annoucement confirming what most probably already suspected but couldn't comment on it so I'll post here. I'm really sorry to see this journey come to an end. Danger & Opportunity was a beautiful creation that deserved way more attention that it got. I tried my best to help you guys by doing my IFH website tribute and my HD tour video a few years back which got good attention but not from any big news sites.

Old vid (20.9k views!)
New vid (3.4k views!)

I was very excited about your deltawing and Black Omega projects. It's gonna break my heart changing their status from active to dead on my website list. I hope you don't delete your website as its a great treasure trove of all your hard work and creativity over the last 20 years.

Thank you for the adventure's you gave us. You were the last of the Babylon Stations and our best hope for peace...

Regards

Blake - One of your top fans
Blake00
Blake00
Ensign
Ensign

Брой мнения : 8
Activity points : 27822

Back to top Go down

REST IN PEACE IFH Empty Re: REST IN PEACE IFH

Post by bojidar4oto 6/11/2019, 21:37

Blake00 wrote:Hey guys,

Saw your annoucement confirming what most probably already suspected but couldn't comment on it so I'll post here. I'm really sorry to see this journey come to an end. Danger & Opportunity was a beautiful creation that deserved way more attention that it got. I tried my best to help you guys by doing my IFH website tribute and my HD tour video a few years back which got good attention but not from any big news sites.

Old vid (20.9k views!)
New vid (3.4k views!)

I was very excited about your deltawing and Black Omega projects. It's gonna break my heart changing their status from active to dead on my website list. I hope you don't delete your website as its a great treasure trove of all your hard work and creativity over the last 20 years.

Thank you for the adventure's you gave us. You were the last of the Babylon Stations and our best hope for peace...

Regards

Blake - One of your top fans

From all of us at SDF - thank you for the kind words!

We're sad it had to come to such an end, too. For what it's worth, it was a worthwhile ride we'll never forget or regret. But, alas, live goes on and so must we.
bojidar4oto
bojidar4oto
Forum administrator
Forum administrator

Брой мнения : 60
Activity points : 41749
Местожителство : Earth, Europe, Bulgaria, Lom

https://facebook.com/theinvisiblesniper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum