IFH Mostly Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game status

4 posters

Go down

Game status Empty Game status

Post by porter20 4/9/2014, 04:32

hello

Been playing the game for a year now and saw that someone on ebay is selling the game in the UK for about £2. I know that the game is freeware is it alright for him to sell the game, I ask him if it was the same game and his reply was that the game is public domain he is free to sell it.
Anonymous
porter20

Back to top Go down

Game status Empty Re: Game status

Post by shalbatana 4/9/2014, 08:37

Thanks for letting us know.

I'll let the higher ups speak for SDF, but for my own personal comment I will say this:

Regardless of what it means to SDF, making money on this game is illegal, as the rights to all things Babylon 5 belong to Warner Bros. and/or JMS.

In addition, Everyone should be very cautious about downloading software that doesn't come straight from the source. You never know if and how it's been altered.

Personally, I find the lack of effort some people put forth to make a buck is appalling. Obviously this person has no scruples and cares little for those who actually make an effort to ....um...work for a living (or for free as it were). They should get off their backside and make their own game to sell.

It's obvious this person has never watched B5, or they would understand and most likely believe that.

no respect I say. None at all.
shalbatana
shalbatana
Security Chief
Security Chief

Брой мнения : 27
Activity points : 40992

Back to top Go down

Post by oreshek 6/8/2016, 08:38

"Uhmmm... Does that thing work?" Mark Steeley
I.... I need to know, project is... dead? Or it's still online?
oreshek
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Брой мнения : 32
Activity points : 41268

Back to top Go down

Post by bojidar4oto 7/8/2016, 19:21

As far as I know, the people at SDF are simply way too busy at the moment to post anything.
bojidar4oto
bojidar4oto
Forum administrator
Forum administrator

Брой мнения : 60
Activity points : 41359
Местожителство : Earth, Europe, Bulgaria, Lom

https://facebook.com/theinvisiblesniper

Back to top Go down

Post by oreshek 8/8/2016, 05:06

Well, i wouldn't bother anyone, if the oficial site of the project was online. Maybe the adress have changed, i don't know. So i just begun to wonder....
oreshek
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by JSM 30/8/2016, 17:54

oreshek wrote:Well, i wouldn't bother anyone, if the oficial site of the project was online. Maybe the adress have changed, i don't know. So i just begun to wonder....
Well it is on pretty shaky ground right now since I've had to take a pretty long hiatus on modeling since I need to find a job that I enjoy and doesn't have a split shift. I've taken like a year + hiatus D: I might manage to get back to work on the project soon if my busniness plans work in the next month or so. The other problem that was going on was oleg (renderer) was going through some shitty RL stuff that was taking up his time as well.

Oh and if anyone that runs the FB page sees this... demod my account on there it was compromised so I reset it it so no one could access it not even me... I no longer have any access to that account.
JSM
JSM
IFH: Modeler

Брой мнения : 45
Activity points : 41093

Back to top Go down

Post by oreshek 9/9/2016, 02:26

JSM wrote:Well it is on pretty shaky ground right now since I've had to take a pretty long hiatus on modeling since I need to find a job that I enjoy and doesn't have a split shift. I've taken like a year + hiatus D: I might manage to get back to work on the project soon if my busniness plans work in the next month or so. The other problem that was going on was oleg (renderer) was going through some shitty RL stuff that was taking up his time as well.

Oh and if anyone that runs the FB page sees this... demod my account on there it was compromised so I reset it it so no one could access it not even me... I no longer have any access to that account.
Mopre important, that you're guys alive... The projects... Well, i guess it's like "Everything has its time". Take care of yourselfs guys, i wish you biggest of any lucks possible!
oreshek
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down