IFH Mostly Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resources

3 posters

Go down

Resources Empty Resources

Post by oreshek 30/6/2013, 23:36

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. I need your help, i had some PC problems in the past. As a result, i had to buy the new PC. All of my IFH files have gone. So i need your help, comrades. I remember, that on old forum, i've seen an unpacking program, that were able to unpack resource(02).war files. Could you give me that program, please? Ofcource, if its legal. 

P.S.
Sorry for my bad english.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
День добрый, леди и джентельмены. Мне нужна ваша помощь, у меня были проблемы с компьютером. И в результате мне пришлось купить новый. Весь IFH остался на старом компе и, вобщем, пропал. И вот какая помощь мне нужна, товарищи. Помниться, на старых форумах, я видел программу-распаковщик, которая распаковывала файлы-ресурсники в папке Bin, вот, собственно вопрос, немогли бы вы выложить эту программу здесь? Конечно, если это не слишком трудно или незаконно.

З.Ы
Извините за кривой английский.

Last edited by oreshek on 5/7/2013, 06:45; edited 1 time in total
oreshek
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Брой мнения : 32
Activity points : 41278

Back to top Go down

Resources Empty Re: Resources

Post by GoferCit 4/7/2013, 14:37

Anonymous
GoferCit

Back to top Go down

Post by oreshek 5/7/2013, 06:46

GoferCit wrote:http://download.cnet.com/JavaJar/3000-2213_4-10116542.html?tag=mncol;1

Is this what you are looking for?
Citizen5150
Perhaps, i can't say for shure, 'cause i can't download it(((
oreshek
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GoferCit 5/7/2013, 13:23

I was able to download it, but it will not work!
AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

does anyone else have a solution?
Anonymous
GoferCit

Back to top Go down

Post by oreshek 5/7/2013, 23:54

O-o-o-okay... Could i ask Thunderbolt skin template instead? Of course if anyone have it....
oreshek
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GoferCit 6/7/2013, 13:23

Here is one I got from the Russian forms a long time ago.
It is the ONLY one I have been able to get.
Citizen5150

Anonymous
GoferCit

Back to top Go down

Post by GoferCit 6/7/2013, 13:42

Uploaded file is not valid: exceeded image dimensions limits (image size : [1024 x 1024], limit : [1024 x 768]).

AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I can just send it to you?
Citizen5150
Anonymous
GoferCit

Back to top Go down

Post by oreshek 7/7/2013, 01:55

GoferCit wrote:Uploaded file is not valid: exceeded image dimensions limits (image size : [1024 x 1024], limit : [1024 x 768]).

AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I can just send it to you?
Citizen5150

Shure, thanks!
oreshek
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by GoferCit 8/7/2013, 10:42

I can not log on to my account, I can not start a new account, so the only way it will work is if you send me an e-mail message I can reply to with the JPG.

[email removed for security]

cross your fingers.....

Citizen5150

Last edited by shalbatana on 12/7/2013, 04:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No emails on an open channel (invites too much spam))
Anonymous
GoferCit

Back to top Go down

Post by oreshek 9/7/2013, 06:21

GoferCit wrote:I can not log on to my account, I can not start a new account, so the only way it will work is if you send me an e-mail message I can reply to with the JPG.

[email removed for security]

cross your fingers.....

Citizen5150

Send ot, on [email removed for security]

Last edited by shalbatana on 12/7/2013, 04:50; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No emails on an open channel (invites too much spam))
oreshek
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by den5 11/7/2013, 04:25

oreshek wrote:Good day, ladies and gentlemen. I need your help, i had some PC problems in the past. As a result, i had to buy the new PC. All of my IFH files have gone. So i need your help, comrades. I remember, that on old forum, i've seen an unpacking program, that were able to unpack resource(02).war files. Could you give me that program, please? Ofcource, if its legal. 

P.S.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
День добрый, леди и джентельмены. Мне нужна ваша помощь, у меня были проблемы с компьютером. И в результате мне пришлось купить новый. Весь IFH остался на старом компе и, вобщем, пропал. И вот какая помощь мне нужна, товарищи. Помниться, на старых форумах, я видел программу-распаковщик, которая распаковывала файлы-ресурсники в папке Bin, вот, собственно вопрос, немогли бы вы выложить эту программу здесь? Конечно, если это не слишком трудно или незаконно.

З.Ы

You are looking this?  Оно нет?
Attachments
Resources Attachment
waunres.zip (53 Kb) Downloaded 325 times
den5
den5
Ensign
Ensign

Брой мнения : 3
Activity points : 39170

Back to top Go down

Post by oreshek 11/7/2013, 04:40

den5 wrote:
oreshek wrote:Good day, ladies and gentlemen. I need your help, i had some PC problems in the past. As a result, i had to buy the new PC. All of my IFH files have gone. So i need your help, comrades. I remember, that on old forum, i've seen an unpacking program, that were able to unpack resource(02).war files. Could you give me that program, please? Ofcource, if its legal. 

P.S.

З.Ы

You are looking this?  Оно нет?

Perhaps, i'll check it out now. Возможно, сейчас гляну.

YES! Thank you very much! Спасибо большое!
oreshek
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by oreshek 11/7/2013, 04:56

New problem, about waunres, i forgot, how to use it. Теперь новая проблема, я забыл как этой прогой пользоваться...
oreshek
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by den5 11/7/2013, 05:32

oreshek wrote:New problem, about waunres, i forgot, how to use it. Теперь новая проблема, я забыл как этой прогой пользоваться...
Open with or just put the resource.war file in to waunres.exe. It will unpack to DATA folder, somewhere near.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Помести resource.war прямо на прогу waunres.exe или используй открыть с помощью. Файл автоматом распакуется где-то недалеко в папку с именем DATA.
den5
den5
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by oreshek 12/7/2013, 05:05

By the way, does anyone know how to open a jumppoint when you piloting capship, such as Omega class Destroyer?

Sorry for offtopic...
oreshek
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by bojidar4oto 13/7/2013, 04:36

No f*cking way(except maybe through the console)!!!Mad 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Woow, wait a minute... what the hell is happening with those forums?! Another user account inaccessable(Citizen 5150). I'll delete the old one and make a new one.
bojidar4oto
bojidar4oto
Forum administrator
Forum administrator

Брой мнения : 60
Activity points : 41369
Местожителство : Earth, Europe, Bulgaria, Lom

https://facebook.com/theinvisiblesniper

Back to top Go down

Post by oreshek 13/7/2013, 17:41

I'm shure, that there was some kind of command, but i dont remember it. Can anyone help?
oreshek
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by oreshek 23/7/2013, 01:16

By the way, the funny question: I always wanted to change the colors of hyperspace vortexes, is it possible? If yes, then what do i need? I'm just planing some gunny crappy stuff. That's all.
oreshek
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by den5 23/7/2013, 16:17

oreshek wrote:By the way, the funny question: I always wanted to change the colors of hyperspace vortexes, is it possible? If yes, then what do i need? I'm just planing some gunny crappy stuff. That's all.

Photoshop or Gimp or something like that. Locate jumpin and jumpout textures in data/maps and change the color. Maybe I am wrong, but try this.
den5
den5
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by oreshek 23/7/2013, 20:54

den5 wrote:
oreshek wrote:By the way, the funny question: I always wanted to change the colors of hyperspace vortexes, is it possible? If yes, then what do i need? I'm just planing some gunny crappy stuff. That's all.

Photoshop or Gimp or something like that. Locate jumpin and jumpout textures in data/maps and change the color. Maybe I am wrong, but try this.

This is the most funny part of all this. I've found files named "jumpin" and "jumpout", and recolored them, but it didn't took any effect. Then i've found another vortex textures:"vortexdi" and "vortexdo", and also changed them, but again, no effect... Does anybody else know what i have to do? Maybe i need to change something else, to make my recolored textures take effect in game? Please HALP! Sad
oreshek
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by oreshek 24/7/2013, 23:18

I think i finally sloved this puzzle. I have new question, how to edit ".flm" files?
oreshek
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum